I'm so excited! It's happening!

Around two years ago, my adventure as a housewife and motherhood began. Around two years ago, I started writing excessively about this journey. I quickly realized I needed a better place to express myself other than the worn out pages of my journal. I then found out that blogging was for me. After years of existing without a blog (college life never gave me the chance), here I am once again - breathing every word I write. I know that I get so personal around here because this blog was made to revolve around my life. But trust me, I have stories worth telling.

Because life is a series of stories waiting to be told.


Today, I'm here to tell you guys that these stories have been in desperate need of a new home. There are cobwebs on every corner of this webpage for awhile now. When creativity is low and the amount of things to be done is high; this blog takes a back seat in my life. But I've began to realize that the more I blog, the better I function. I cannot explain how much good it's done for me to be able to express through words and photographs. I have learned so much about myself and others. Blogging has become an essential part of my life that to carry my days without it would be so unfulfilling.

This blog has been good to me, it's time I pay back the goodness.

The idea has spent some time in my head. Is a year long enough to think about it? I've prayed about it. Wept about it. And I've finally decided - It's time for a new era in my blog life. I want to write for more than just myself. Long ago, I was told that I had a gift. I was told that I was meant to encourage others - to inspire and to love. Blogging has given me the platform to speak my story. And I am truly honoured to have this voice. Yet it also weighs so heavy on my heart. If you know me in person, I am terrible with words. I am terrible at communicating. For some reason, I am not able to say what I want to say. I find that others just don't understand what I mean. Could it be that I speak too harshly? Or that I lack an enormous amount of vocabulary? If I'm that terrible with words, why then was I given this desire?


But y'know, God just loves to use the weaklings. He uses the no-ones, the nothings of this world to show his power. It's his thing! He makes beautiful things out of dust. Right? So here I am, but a speck of dust, doing what my heart was made to do. Even though I'm fairly new in this industry, I'm going to take up this blog up to the next level. We're moving! Yes, I'll explain more details on the next post. As of now, I'm currently rebranding. This blog will be going through a lot of changes in the next 30 days. Please ignore the crazy that's about to happen. I am beyond excited! Here's a sneak peak, y'all!

hazelorena.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your website!!! Ahh the new site looks awesome already!!

    - Camille P. (blog.captivating-soul.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much, Camille! It really means A LOT to me. Cuz It is so much work to move blogs!!!

      Delete