Christmas-shimishmas

In no means I want to disrespect Christmas, but I'm about to give up. I almost gave up on Christmas last night. I was just so tired. Hubby's been doing lots of over-time at work. And the kids were driving me insane. There's still lots of gifts to wrap and buy. I planned some Christmas activities for the boys but I just can't seem to put them together. Why do I even bother? I already have enough things on my to-do list. We're not even putting up a Christmas tree this year. Our circumstance couldn't allow it because of a very curious toddler and a very fast-crawling baby. When I get overwhelmed, my body just tends to shut down. I'm not good under pressure. But also because it's the second year I'm away from my family, and I miss them so much! This will take some time for me to get used to. I'm really sad. So today, I'll post photos (cute photos) instead of words. (Note: Photos were taken on a different day)






There! I feel much better. This duo is funny. And yes, that's a bucket on his head. I hope it cheered you up too! Have a happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment