On blogging, motherhood & coffee

Blogging is what mothers do to keep their sanity. It is a form of therapy. But no, I am not a writer. I just happen to rant a lot. I also think all mothers are slightly insane. Blogging and motherhood go hand in hand. There's so much crazy going on here that I'd like to share it with you. I'm generous like that. I may sound ungrateful most of the time, but that's not true. I'm very grateful that I have coffee even when we don't have food. Okay, that wasn't very true. But I am grateful for coffee because coffee and motherhood go hand in hand. Oh, have I used that line before? It's just.. motherhood needs something to go hand in hand with. Otherwise, motherhood would just be awful - a terrible, terrible phase in life wherein you have to share every millisecond with whiney little people that always want something from you. And you are expected to love them, because they are yours - that is Motherhood. Yes, I'm going crazy. And yes, I write because my kids drive me insane. I now fully understand why my mom wasn't very fond of me before. I can't blame her. Kids are crazy! And It's only just begun.

But if you're someone like me who loves adventure and the thrill, then you're exactly where you're supposed to be. I love the everyday crazy I go through, even though it brings me to tears sometimes. Yes, it gets messy. But heck, so am I! I'm messy and crazy too. Repeat after me mommas, "This too shall pass, I am badass!"
Back when I didn't know what I wanted in life, I was miserable. But now at 24 (almost 25) and a mom of two (under two years old), I think I like where my life is going. Yes, I know that sounds insane, but you gotta hear me.. I believe God places dreams in our hearts for a reason - this desire for motherhood in my heart for a particular reason. I was made to be a mom, and an insane one too. I was made to raise up men of God. I want to be a part of this plan God made for me, for us.

So, won't you join me in helping this beautiful little dream of mine come true? And thanks for being that someone who secretly cheers me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment