Summer 2014

Summer is quickly ending. I even thought we skipped Fall this year. Because snow is eagerly waiting to nicely find their home in Edmonton. But before we start locking ourselves indoors again, I compiled a few photos of our Summer this year. 

Finger painting, bubbles, swimming, camps, water parks; just to name of few stuff we did all summer.

















I love Summer. I love getting Sun-kissed. I love the joy of just being outside a limited space. But I also like Fall, and maybe even a little bit of Winter. I'm very weak against cold-weather. I tend to hibernate when it gets too cold. But I welcome the change of season with open arms. I'm going to embrace whatever I have left in this season and embrace the next one with arms wide open. 

God has made everything beautiful in its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment