Today, I finally cleaned our bathroom

I don't like cleaning bathrooms, but then again, who does? I kept putting it off. I made up excuses. I had no time. I'm too tired. But really, who wants a dirty bathroom? So today, I finally cleaned our bathroom. I cleaned the sink, under the sink, the bathtub and the toilet bowl. The toilet bowl. Okay, so why am I talking about our bathroom?

Because I felt so accomplished.

Have you ever felt that way? Have you ever put off something for so long and then finally had all the courage to do it? And then you feel as though you've conquered the world. Yes, that was exactly how I felt after cleaning our bathroom. I don't care how small of an accomplishment it may seem. It is progress. And progress is good. This morning, I sat in our car thinking this year wasn't going to be so bad because atleast we had a clean bathroom.

Bathroom story aside, do you have anything on your list that you've been putting aside (since the year started forever)? Why not get to it? And I promise you, you'll feel so good. You might even challenge yourself to do it again and this time, even better.

I love lists. I'm a list person, you see. So whenever I see something get crossed off my list, I feel like such a winner. Try it out, and tell me how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment