Make them real

"Believe in dreams. Let the passion of your heart make them real." - Lacey Mosley

I've always loved that particular line from one of Flyleaf's songs. It has stuck to me from the very first time I heard it. It speaks so much to me - mostly because I'm a dreamer/idealist, but also because I want it to be true for me. I want to believe in dreams. I want to be brave enough to make them real. I'm full of ideas. If i had to make a list of all my ideas and cross out ones I've actually done, I'd leave 3/4 of the list uncrossed.

But I wanna change that about myself. I want to see my ideas come to life. I want to see photos on my wall. I want to see a good number on my weighing scale. I want to be passionate enough to do things I'm scared to do. And I know I definitely cannot do this on my own. I need God to see me through this. I need His guidance. I need His wisdom. I'm weak on my own. I need His strength to help me persevere.

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!" - Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment